FREE Copy... Limited Time Only
Subscribe Now in the Box Below and Receive:
Life Extension Express™ e-Book for FREE
David’s FREE newsletter for the latest longevity news and information.
Life Extension Express™
Could It Really Be Possible to Reverse the Human Aging Process in Your Lifetime?
Do you want to live as long as you wish in a youthful healthy body?
Well, medical science is finally knocking on that door.
Download Your FREE Book, Life Extension Express, and…
- Discover how and why we will achieve FULL AGE REVERSAL and open-ended youth, beauty and health.
- See when it could happen for you (sooner than you might think).
- Learn what you can do today to increase your odds of benefiting from tomorrow’s extreme life extension technologies.
To get you started on the road to extreme life extension, just type in your first name and email address in the boxes above. Then, I’ll rush you a free copy of the breakthrough longevity ebook…“Life Extension Express - 7 steps you can take now, to catch the emerging wave of medical breakthroughs… for a youthful, indefinite lifespan."
Your longevity largely depends on your staying informed. So if you want, I will also send you the FREE weekly newsletter, Longevity News Digest. The letter keeps you up-to-date on breaking research news, by investing only a few minutes a week.
If you’re interested in more youth and extreme health and longevity, this is the book for you.
We welcome your feedback and are here to help you live a longer, healthier life than you ever thought possible.
You’ll learn the following… and much more:
- Why you are better equipped than your doctor to insure your longevity.
- How to enjoy unforgettable sex on your 120th birthday.
- What causes you to age… and what you can do about it today.
- Why following your mother’s advice may keep you from losing your memory of her.
- Why we can reverse aging in your lifetime in spite of the fact we have not even been able to cure cancer yet.
- The truth about sun exposure.
- That the medical specialist you now see is almost certainly not the one you should have caring for you.
- One simple lifestyle change you can make today that could lower your death rate by 60%.
- Why less may be more when it comes to exercise.
- What two low-tech adjustments could add 20 years to average lifespans.
- Which short-term gratifying habits may snatch away your chance for open-ended youth and health.
- What 3¢-a-day habit could be the most important thing you could do for your health and longevity.
- How to help ensure your longevity, even if everything else fails.